Service Advisor ~ Goderich, Ontario
Our client is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to work at one of the most progressive dealerships in Goderich Ontario. They offer a great working environment, with a family atmosphere and an industry leading pay plan with outstanding earning potential that rewards a job well done. The service department is fast paced and busy 6 days a week with a fantastic reputation.
This position requires a high- level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only have technical awareness but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Structured Meet and Greet to build customer relationship
- Determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
- Accurately record issues and data into Dealer Management System
- Perform complete service consultation outlining all recommended services with values and benefits presentation
- Maintain the company’s standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service and good employee and community relations
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Responsible for overseeing the technician working on customers’ vehicle including their time management/efficiency, required parts and job completion times
- Oversee and participate in quality control
- Participate in the development and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures as appropriate
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Understanding of basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies
- Taking ownership by creating a positive impression with the customer’s experience during and after their visit to the dealership
- Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting
- Time management skills
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goal
- Retail automotive service experience, preferred
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and safe driving record
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply today by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Ray Levo